Saturday 7 September 2013

Ulzzang Eyecandy: Beautiful Eyes

Ulzzang Eyecandy
Beautiful Eyes


So I'm going to spam ulzzang eyecandy >< Today eyecandy is about /drum rolls/ Eyes! Eyes are just important for many ulzzang. The fierceness, cuteness, beauty can be look from their eyes. Let's see my top 5 ulzzang with beautiful eyes! 

Girls


1. Lee Geum Hee
Her eyes are beautiful ! It makes the eyes look bigger and give a cute image. I love it > w <


2. Lee Dasom

Do you guys know her? >< hahaha the fierceness can be seen from her eyes. Thick eyeliner that gives her a.... gangster style/? /Slapped/ okay, I dunno how to say it but you know what I mean right? /grins/


3. Mikki

I bet you guys know her ! >w< Yes, Mikki ! She's famous... f-a-m-o-u-s~ lmao. The cat like eyeliner that make her looks so cute and the way she pout is just... adorable. ; w ; I want to pinch her cheek tbh. /slapped/


4. Song Ah Ri

Yesshh, I love her ! The cat eyes look, her aegyo-sal (eye bag) make her look so adorable ; 3 ; her eyes look so big tbh.


5. Jang Hye Byeol

I love... no... I addicted to her eyes. The thick pink eyeliner/eyeshadow (idk) makes her look both cute and fierce at the same time ; w ; I love you hae byeol /slapped/


Boys


1. Ho Jun Yeon

omo omo ; w ; he's sooooo adorable. He used eyeliner to larger his eyes (with circle lense help) I don't know why I envied his eyes.... He's just beautiful.



2. Song Chan Ho

I found him cute and adorable with his eyebags ; w ;


3. Ju Jae Hyeon

Handsome, cute, and... adorable, again. (idk, but I like that word though)
He had a thin eyeliner along his eyeline and the bags under his eyes is cute (just like EXO-M's Tao kk)

''

4. Kang Hyuk Min

The eyeliner at the corner of his eyes make its magic to make the eyes look bigger. He's like Korean Harry Potter with that glasses xD Not forget to mention that his eyebag is adorable ; w ;



5. Park Hyung Seok

One of my favorite ulzzang ; u ; /le sobs/ his adorable eyes that makes him look manly but cute. Such a perfection...




So that's is our Top 5 Ulzzang Eyecandy: Beautiful Eyes. Damn, I envied their eyes though~~

My selca timeeee~ /slapped/


Ppyong~








No comments:

Post a Comment